- PLEASE NOTE: Our products can switch the display new unit (MMOL/L) or the old unit (MG/DL). The new unit is displayed by default. If you need to view the old unit, you can refer to the instructions to modify and set the display unit, or directly use the following formulas to convert it. : mg/dl ÷ 18 = mmol/l; mmol/l × 18 = mg/dl.
- SUITABLE FOR: Designed for pregnant women, providing better support during pregnancy. It is also equally suitable for the elderly, ensuring accurate and convenient blood glucose monitoring.
- CONVENIENT MONITORING: With the included continuous glucose monitoring kit, you can store up to hundreds of readings and provide a 14 days average reading.
- PAINLESS: Diabetes testing kits includes 10 depth adjustment lancets and blood collection pens to make blood glucose testing virtually painless and hassle free.
- AUTO CODING: Blood glucose monitor kit is designed for high accuracy, which eliminates the need for manual coding as it automatically recognizes the batch codes encrypted on the glucose test strips.
Living with diabetes can be challenging, but with the right knowledge and lifestyle changes, you can upgrade your health and manage your condition effectively. In this article, we will provide you with valuable diabetes tips that can make a significant difference in your overall well-being.
1. Maintain a Balanced Diet
A balanced diet is crucial for individuals with diabetes. Focus on consuming a variety of nutrient-rich foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid sugary and processed foods, as they can cause blood sugar spikes. Remember to control portion sizes and consult a registered dietitian for personalized meal planning.
2. Regular Physical Activity
Engaging in regular physical activity is essential for managing diabetes. Exercise helps lower blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, and promotes weight management. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per week, along with strength training exercises twice a week. Consult your healthcare provider before starting any exercise program.
3. Monitor Blood Sugar Levels
Monitoring your blood sugar levels regularly is crucial for diabetes management. Use a glucose meter to check your levels throughout the day and keep a record of the results. This information will help you and your healthcare team make necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
4. Take Medications as Prescribed
If you have been prescribed medications for diabetes, it is important to take them as directed by your healthcare provider. Follow the recommended dosage and timing to ensure optimal effectiveness. Do not make any changes to your medication regimen without consulting your doctor.
5. Stay Hydrated
Proper hydration is essential for everyone, especially individuals with diabetes. Drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and support overall bodily functions. Avoid sugary beverages and opt for water, herbal tea, or unsweetened drinks instead.
6. Manage Stress Levels
Stress can affect blood sugar levels and overall well-being. Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as practicing relaxation techniques, engaging in hobbies, or seeking support from friends and family. Consider incorporating activities like yoga, meditation, or deep breathing exercises into your daily routine.
7. Get Quality Sleep
Adequate sleep is crucial for individuals with diabetes. Poor sleep can affect blood sugar control and increase the risk of other health complications. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night. Establish a regular sleep schedule, create a comfortable sleep environment, and practice good sleep hygiene habits.
By implementing these diabetes tips into your daily routine, you can upgrade your health and effectively manage your condition. Remember to consult with your healthcare provider for personalized advice and guidance. With the right strategies and lifestyle changes, you can lead a fulfilling life while keeping your diabetes under control.
- [Clear display]: Large LCD screen and characters for easy reading, even for users with poor eyesight.
- [Convenient testing]: Insert test strips and automatic machine recognition to avoid measurement errors and facilitate user experience.
- [Better monitor]: Track and monitor blood glucose changes in real time with 180 sets of memory values and clear historical data.
- [Reliable use]: High sensitivity test paper for stable and accurate measurement.
- [Quick response]: Get accurate results in just 7 seconds, no need to wait.